- +91 81060 31888
1. Parts of speech 2. Nouns-kinds, Gender, Number 3. Adjectives - Kinds, Degrees of comparision 4. Articles - Pronouns 5. Verbs – Adverbs 6. Tenses 7. Prefix suffix, Punctuation 8. Composition, comprehension 9. Prepositions and conjunctions 10. Transformation of sentences, Letter Writing- Formal and Informal.
1. Sets - notation, infinite, finite and empty set, Union and intersection cardinal number
2. Number Systems - Integers, Fractions, Decimals Number line, Factors multiples (L.C.M & H.C.F. through factors and multiples) Exponential Notation
4. Square root and Cube root by factor method
5. Percentage Conversion of decimals and fractions to percentage
6. Simple - Interest - finding interest and amount
7. Profit and Loss – Profit percent and loss percent
8. Algebra - Polynomial - Addition & Subtraction of two binomials, Multiplication of polynomial and monomial substitution, Division
9. Geometry - Using Compasses to draw 300, 450, 600, 900, 1200, 1350, 11. Triangles - Types
1. General Questions 2. Make sentences 3. Words & Meanings 4. Opposites 5. Genders 6. Numbers 7. Tenses, 8. Composition 9. Proverb, Synonyms 10. One word for group of words.
1. Composition 2. Translation 3. Poem 4. Comprehension 5. Correct the sentences 6. Fill in the blanks with proper words 7. One word for group of words 8. Make sentences 9. Opposite words 10. Letter writing.
1. Comprehension passage - Question are firmly based on testing the candidates ability to appreciate niceties of expression. Candidates own way of expressing is in preference to using the language of the set passage.
2. a) Usage of the same word with different meanings.
b) Transformation of sentences
c) Direct to indirect speech and indirect to direct speech.
d) Common errors in the use of Adjectives, Verbs, Conjunction, Articles and Prepositions.
e) Tenses, Active and Passive voice, Letter writing (informal)
f) Correct the sentences.
3. Composition - Descriptive or Narrative. Arrangement of ideas, sentences, structure language and vocabulary accuracy, in expression will be the points of assessment. Letter writing- Formal and Informal.
1. Commercial Arithmetic:
a) Unitary method Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Percentage, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion.
a) Framing of formula - change of subject and substitution
b) Indices: Laws of indices, integral fractional, positive, negative zero indices
c) Linear equations
d) Simultaneous linear equations with problems
e) Quadratic equations by factor method and problems
f) Expansions: (a + b) 2; (x + a) (x+b); (a+b+c) 2; decimals. Factorization taking common factor, difference of square.
a) Constructions :
i) An angle equal to a given angle
ii) Angles of 600, 300, 450, 900 and allied angles 750, 1050 etc.671/20, 221/20, 1350
iii) Bisection of line segment
iv) Bisection of angle
v) Drawing a line parallel to a given line through a given point outside it
vi) Construction perpendiculars to a given line through a Pt. on the line and Pt. outside the line
vii) Triangle given (a) three sides (b) two sides and included angle (c) two angles and length of
one side (d) length of hypoteneuse and one side of right triangle (e) length of two sides and median between them
viii) In circle and circumcircle.
ix) Construction of parallelogram, rhombus, square, rectangle, from given data.
a) Area and perimeter of a triangle, square, rectangle, parallel gram, rhombas and trapezium
b) Volume and surface area of cube and cuboid.
a) Graphical representation of data: Bar charts, pie charts, frequency Polygons / curves, histogram.
Fundamentals in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
1. Make sentences 2. Words and meanings 3. Opposites 4. Easy 5. Letter writing 6. Comprehension 7. Proverbs, synonyms 8. Correct the sentences 9. One word for the group of words.
1. Comprehension 2. Composition 3. Translation 4. Make sentences 5. Any poem 6. Correct the sentences 7. Sandhi (Separate of club) 10. Letter writing 11. Opposite words.