- 040 27768420
Thanks for your interest in working with us. Gitanjali Schools are centrally located in various areas of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. We offer a comfortable work environment with competitive compensation packages. Our staff find our unique work culture allows teachers an opportunity to grow in their area of expertise. We are looking for energetic and creative individuals who are passionate about working with children.
Gitanjali Group of Schools invites applications for academic year 2022-23. The following positions are available for trained (B.Ed.) and experienced teachers who are computer literate with required subject knowledge, good class control, and excellent spoken English/Communication skills. For consideration, email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at the concerned school for a walk-in interview/demo.
The following positions are available in the next academic year.
Gitanjali School Primary, Begumpet [ICSE/Cambridge]
Requires for year2022-23 trained B.Ed. and 2+years experienced with excellent English communication skills
1) Mother teachers’ primary Grades 1 to 2
2) English/ Social studies Grades 4 to 6
3) Qualified librarian
For information contact: 9393418425 Email:email@example.com
Gitanjali School Senior, Begumpet [ICSE/ISC/Cambridge]
Requires trained B.Ed. 2+ years experienced teachers ICSE/ISC, board
1) Physics PG Grades 7 to 12
2) Physics/chemistry combo Grades 7 to10
3) Biology/environment science Grades 7 to 10 (Postgraduate and trained with minimum of 3 years experience)
4) Geography Grades 7 to 10
5) Mathematics Grades 7 to 10
6) Trained Postgraduate in Computer Science/IT for ICSE classes 7 to 10
7) Trained Postgraduate in Commerce and Business Studies for ISC (classes 11&12)
For information contact: 9032540789, 040-27768421 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gitanjali Devshala, near Paradise Balamrai [ICSE]
Requires for year2022-23 trained B.Ed. 2+years experienced teachers
2) Mother teachers primary 1 to 3
3) Math/Science Middle School
4) History teacher for ICSE Senior Classes with 5 years of experience.
5) Geography teacher for ICSE Senior Classes with 5 years of experience.
6) English teacher for ICSE Classes IV to VI with 5 years of experience.
8) Western music keyboard experience walk-in-interview
For information contact: 8106031888 Email:email@example.com
Gitanjali Devashray, Secunderabad [CBSE]
1) Primary School Headmistress/ Senior Coordinator, experienced 10+years with excellent administrative and leadership skills with good command of English, Post Graduate/ B.Ed.
2) Telugu Teacher (Female) for the primary wing.
3) Trained BEd Science and Maths primary/ middle school teachers.
4) Trained BEd Telugu teachers.
5) Mother teacher for grade 1.
For information contact: 8886635628 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gitanjali Devakul, Vivekanandanagar, Kukatpally [CBSE]
Requires trained 2+years experienced teachers B.Ed. with strong English communication skills
1) Pre-primary teacher
2) English teacher for Primary and High School
3) Art & Craft teacher
For information contact: 040-23160096, 9705698155 Email:email@example.com
Gitanjali Vedika School, Narsingi [ICSE/Cambridge Checkpoint]
Coordinators- One for the Pre-Primary Section and One for Classes 1 to 3.
1) Physics/Chemistry/Bio Teachers for Senior classes
2) English Teacher for Middle/High School (grades 4 to 8) ICSE Curriculum
3) Social Studies Teacher for Middle School students (grades 4 and 5)
4) Social Studies Teacher for Senior classes, comfortable with Geography ICSE Curriculum
5) Second Language- Hindi Teacher for Middle School students (grades 4 to 8) ICSE Curriculum
6) Second Language- Telugu Teacher for Middle/Senior School students (grades 4 to 8) ICSE Curriculum
7) Mother Teachers for Grades 1 to 3 - ICSE Curriculum
8) Mother Teacher for Grade 3 Cambridge Curriculum
9) Music Teacher - For vocal/instrumental
11) Special Educator
1) Coordinators and teachers must possess good verbal and written communication skills. They must have prior experience in the field.
2) Subject related Degree Qualification
4) Dedication and commitment
For information contact: 9553165316, 9393418431, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org