Thanks for your interest in working with us. Gitanjali Schools are centrally located in various areas of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. We offer a comfortable work environment with competitive compensation packages. Our staff find our unique work culture allows teachers an opportunity to grow in their area of expertise. We are looking for energetic and creative individuals who are passionate about working with children.
Gitanjali Group of Schools invites applications for academic year 2019-20. The following positions are available for trained (B.Ed.) and experienced teachers who are computer literate with required subject knowledge, good class control, and excellent spoken English/Communication skills. For consideration, email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at the concerned school for a walk-in interview/demo.
The following positions are available for immediate hire for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Gitanjali Devshala, Balamrai, Secunderabad (ICSE)
1) English teacher for ICSE Senior or Middle school classes.
2) Trained counselor required with background in psychology/child psychology - experienced in helping children deal with behavioral and emotional issues.
3) Front Office Admin/Accounts staff member with excellent English speaking, organizational, computer and customer service skills. Female candidate preferred.
4) Assistant Pre-primary Teacher. Fresher can be trained.
For information contact: 9393418429, 9393418431
Gitanjali Devashray - SD Road, Secunderabad (CBSE)
1) Social Studies teacher Classes IX and X CBSE with M.A. in Social and experience teaching Social Studies
2) Hindi teacher for Classes VIII to X CBSE, MA Hindi or Hindi Pandit
3) Physics and Chemistry teacher for Classes VIII to X
4) Telugu teacher for Classes VIII to X
For information contact:
Gitanjali Primary School – Brahmanwadi, Begumpet
1) English teacher for Classes II and III
2) Music Teacher for Classes Pre-Primary to Class VI
3) Part time Keyboard teacher for Hobby classes
4) Pre-primary physical activity teacher required. Enthusiastic, energetic and creative candidate to implement a physical education curriculum for young children. Female or Male candidate okay.
For information contact: 9393418431
Gitanjali Senior School - Mayur Marg Begumpet (ICSE, ISC)
1) ISC Economics Teacher: MA Economics with ISC/College level teaching experience
For information contact: 040 65243717, 9393418431
Gitanjali Devakul, VV Nagar Extension. Kukatpally (CBSE)
1) Primary and Middle school English Teacher required for immediate appointment. Qualified walk-in candidates welcome.
2) Social Studies/Geography teacher for Senior School students B.Ed. and CBSE experience required
3) Hindi teacher for primary classes required
For information contact: 9705698155, 9393418431