Thanks for your interest in working with us. Gitanjali Schools are centrally located in various areas of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. We offer a comfortable work environment with competitive compensation packages. Our staff find our unique work culture allows teachers an opportunity to grow in their area of expertise. We are looking for energetic and creative individuals who are passionate about working with children.
Gitanjali Group of Schools invites applications for academic year 2019-20. The following positions are available for trained (B.Ed.) and experienced teachers who are computer literate with required subject knowledge, good class control, and excellent spoken English/Communication skills. For consideration, email your resume/CV to email@example.com or apply in person at the concerned school for a walk-in interview/demo.
The following positions are available for immediate hire for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Gitanjali Devshala, Balamrai, Secunderabad (ICSE)
1) English teacher for ICSE Senior or Middle school classes.
2) Assistant Pre-primary Teacher. Fresher can be trained.
3) Housekeeping/Facilities/Books/Stock room manager required. Graduate with some typing skills. Must be organized and have authority to handle service staff.
For information contact: 9393418429, 9393418431
Gitanjali Devashray - SD Road, Secunderabad (CBSE)
For information contact:
Gitanjali Primary School – Brahmanwadi, Begumpet
1) English teacher for Class VI
2) Music Teacher for Classes Pre-Primary to Class VI
3) Assistant Pre-primary Teacher. Fresher can be trained.
4) Pre-primary physical activity teacher required. Enthusiastic, energetic and creative candidate to implement a physical education curriculum for young children. Female or Male candidate okay.
For information contact: 9393418431
Gitanjali Senior School - Mayur Marg Begumpet (ICSE, ISC)
1) ISC Economics Teacher: MA Economics with ISC/College level teaching experience
For information contact: 040 65243717, 9393418431
Gitanjali Devakul, VV Nagar Extension. Kukatpally (CBSE)
1) Social Studies teacher for Grades 5 to 8, B.Ed. and CBSE experience required
For information contact: 9705698155, 9393418431