Thanks for your interest in working with us. Gitanjali Schools are centrally located in various areas of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. We offer a comfortable work environment with competitive compensation packages. Our staff find our unique work culture allows teachers an opportunity to grow in their area of expertise. We are looking for energetic and creative individuals who are passionate about working with children.
Gitanjali Group of Schools invites applications. The following positions are available for trained (B.Ed.) and experienced teachers who are computer literate with required subject knowledge, good class control, and excellent spoken English/Communication skills. For consideration, email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at the concerned school for a walk-in interview/demo.
The following positions are available for immediate hire OR for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Gitanjali Devshala, Balamrai, Secunderabad (ICSE)
1) Trained counselor required with background in psychology/child psychology - experienced in helping children deal with behavioral and emotional issues.
2) English teacher for ICSE Senior or Middle school classes.
For information contact: 9393418429, 9393418431
Gitanjali Devashray - SD Road, Secunderabad (CBSE)
For information contact:
Gitanjali Primary School – Brahmanwadi, Begumpet
1) Experienced Class I mother teacher/ English teacher for primary school children required.
2) Pre-primary physical activity teacher required. Enthusiastic, energetic and creative candidate to implement a physical education curriculum for young children. Female candidate okay.
For information contact: 9393418431
Gitanjali Senior School - Mayur Marg Begumpet (ICSE, ISC)
1) ISC/Cambridge CAIE English Teacher required: MA English with excellent English communication skills. ISC/CAIE/College level experience preferred.
2) ISC Economics Teacher with MA Economics with ISC/College level teaching experience
3) Geography Teacher for ICSE Senior level classes BA/MA social with B.Ed. preferred
For information contact: 040 65243717, 9393418431
Gitanjali Devakul, VV Nagar Extension. Kukatpally (CBSE)
1) Middle school English Teacher required for immediate appointment. Qualified walk-in candidates welcome.
2) Senior coordinator with science teaching background for Senior School children. Experienced well organized candidate required with excellent English communication skills.
3) Pre-primary teachers required PET, can train interested candidates with good communication skills
For information contact: 9705698155, 9393418431